Partnerships and Marketing Manager
Who We Are
States Made is a full-service merchandise partner for nonprofits, political campaigns and socially conscious businesses. We believe in the power of a well-designed t-shirt to raise vital funds and increase awareness of important issues. We create legitimate e-commerce businesses for each of our partners, using best practices for merchandising, marketing, UX and design.
All of the goods we create are USA-made and union printed, so we’re creating good jobs and ethical merch. Our clients are movement-creators, activists and game-changing progressive politicians. We're scaling and adding more in the run up to the 2020 elections.
Who We’re Seeking
States Made is looking for a creative, enthusiastic Partnerships and Marketing Manager to join our team! This role will work hand-in-hand with our clients to dream up and market fun and wearable merchandise. We’re looking for someone who has a strong grasp of what’s cool and is passionate about progressive politics and activism.
This role will require being entrepreneurial and learning on your feet. Every day will be different, so a love for ambiguity and fast-pasted environments is a must.
· Manage relationships with our nonprofit and political clients
· Collaborate with our designers and CEO to develop new designs and merchandise campaigns
· Organize photoshoots and other creative ways to capture content with our clients’ merchandise
· On-board new clients, including helping develop and manage their Shopify stores
· Develop marketing materials and execute creative digital marketing strategies for our clients
Our Ideal Candidate
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 1 to 2 years of related work experience in digital marketing, account management and/or strategic partnerships.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent creative chops and an eye for design
· Finger on the pulse of pop culture, politics and fashion trends
· Strong attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills
· Experience working and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
· Flexible team player who isn’t above doing the occasional UPS run
· Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
· BONUS: Familiarity with marketing on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
This is a fulltime role based in Los Angeles.
To Apply: Send your resume and a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role– email@example.com